a2ps printing problem
Author Message
 a2ps printing problem

Hi,

I am very new to a2ps and after some struggle to get it configured I
am getting incorrect output on printer.  Instead of just printing the
text file I get a printout of what looks like the actual a2ps code and
eventually I will see my document print with "(" symbols all  over the
place.  Is this a setup issue?  or did I do something drastically
wrong?

Thanks

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 03:28:05 GMT
 a2ps printing problem
What is the printer, what platform are you on, and how is it
connected?

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 03:40:35 GMT

1. a2ps reverse order printing?

2. printing in a2ps

3. Printing bold and underline with a2ps

4. can't print postscript files in a2ps and date digits chopped off

5. a2ps printing

6. a2ps-generated file doesn't print

7. a2ps prints PS source code instead of graphic

8. ghostscript/a2ps problem

9. a2ps/ghostscript on Laserjet IIIP problem

10. a2ps, Newsprint, gsave, grestore problem

11. Printing problem several prints at same time

12. PROBLEM when printing ps filesFrameMaker Postscript print