ASCII-PS to binary PS
Author Message
 ASCII-PS to binary PS

Quote:

> Hi,
> is there anyone who came across a filter to convert ASCII-encoded postscript
> files to binary ones? I had a look at the FAQ's and the sources but I found
> nothing.

Hmm,  this  is not exactly, what you want, but the t1utils can convert a .pfa
font file (ps font ascii) to a .pfb file (ps font binary) and vice versa.  So
i  suggest  u  have a look at this package (called t1tools, I seem to recall)
and look, what they have done.

Ciao,

--

    \_______________________________  / / / channel #amiga. Nick: Zap
                                   / /_/_/__________________________________

            PC: Keyboard error or no keyboard - press F1 to continue

                ...ceterum censeo MS-DOS esse delendam

       Peg, we're married for 17 years now - why can't we just be friends?

Sat, 19 Apr 1997 06:17:21 GMT

1. Binary PS sizes verses ASCII? PS

2. Difference Between PS files in ASCII vs Binary format

3. PS chips and ASCII -> PS filters

4. Need ASCII-->PS program (in PS) that does ** TABs **

5. PS->ASCII conversion: a PS solution

6. Binary Object Sequence encoded PS

7. Any experience with Binary Object Sequence encoded PS?

8. Binary data for PS Printer

9. help with handling ps-docs in either text or binary fomat

10. PS binary files

11. Using Display PostScript to convert PS files to binary images

12. HPLJ4MV Binary PS ???