Rotating postscript/pdf document ?
Author Message
 Rotating postscript/pdf document ?

I have an web page / cgi script that takes a request for file,
gets the file, converts it to pdf (using Ghostscript), and then
sends it to the browser.

The problem is the document comes out sideways (It's a landscape
document).

How do I get ghostscript or acrobat to re-orient it so that it is
readable ?

Thanks.

--

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. rotate postscript file -rotate postscript file -rotate postscript file -

2. Rotate a Postscript document

3. Rotate a single page postscript or PDF

4. Postscript to PDF w/Ghostscript = ugly document

5. What comments in a postscript file = document info in a pdf file

6. gs 3.33 PDF fails with Cornell PDF documents

7. ps2pdf distiller rotates document orientation

8. Rotate a document in ghostscript?

9. pstops can't rotate documents

10. Solution-- Rotating the pages of a document

11. rotating PS page with gs, generate PDF

12. GS 6.5 turn the page but not the text (rotate Ps->Pdf)