PS Doesn't Print Blank Pages?
Author Message
 PS Doesn't Print Blank Pages?

I'm trying to generate postscript files for conversion to PDF from MS
Word using a LaserJet 4si PS driver. The resultant files do not
include blank pages at the end of a chapter, which screws up the
pagination of the PDF document. For expample, page 7 is on the back of
page 5. There should be a blank page 6 in there somewhere.

I can only attribute the problem to the PS driver because the document
paginates fine when I use a PCL driver. Am I doing something wrong? Is
there an easy way to solve this problem?

Thanks for any help.

Tue, 22 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PS Doesn't Print Blank Pages?

Known problem with AdobePS 4.1.x and Word'95. Problem goes away with
upgrade from either one of these two components.

Quote:

> I'm trying to generate PostScript files for conversion to PDF from MS
> Word using a LaserJet 4si PS driver. The resultant files do not
> include blank pages at the end of a chapter, which screws up the
> pagination of the PDF document. For expample, page 7 is on the back of
> page 5. There should be a blank page 6 in there somewhere.

> I can only attribute the problem to the PS driver because the document
> paginates fine when I use a PCL driver. Am I doing something wrong? Is
> there an easy way to solve this problem?

> Thanks for any help.

Wed, 01 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PS Doesn't Print Blank Pages?

Quote:

> Known problem with AdobePS 4.1.x and Word'95. Problem goes away with
> upgrade from either one of these two components.

I wasn't aware there was an upgrade to the 4.1 driver. Is there?

Proudly celebrating our 10th Anniversary 1987-1997
Winner of Printing Industries of America's Premier Print Award
Visit our Web Site at:  http://www.onight.com

Thu, 02 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trim doesn't eliminate blank space ?

2. HP4500PS - PS file doesn't print

3. Help: printer (brother HL-1020) doesn't print PS

4. printer printing some blank pages during postscript printing ?

5. ghostscript + HP Laserjet 1100 prints extra blank page

6. prints an extra blank page

7. How to suppress blank page after printing Postscript on deskjet 500

8. Can Postscript print blank pages ?

9. GhostScript 3.51 prints an extra blank page

10. HELP: Ghostscript prints blank pages

11. Problem: postscript file printing out blank page

12. blank space on the top of my ps-pages