CORRECTING MY GOOF!
Author Message
 CORRECTING MY GOOF!

It has been kindly pointed out to me that I neglected to include an URL
on my previous post about the new AcroBuddies site.  SORRY!  Here it
is...

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Did I goof? re DPI to PDF

2. Modifying this script to support loading the correct page in the correct frame.

3. Reading correct foldernames

4. Fontlist utility corrected and tested

5. Getting a window the correct size

6. selecting correct tray

7. Print Illustrator file on color postscript printer with correct fonts

8. DHTML menu in IE 5.5 not printing in correct location

9. Blank page instead of correct page in ghostscript

10. Checking if PS File is correct from within a programming language like Visual Basic

11. Correcting BoundingBox - just missed the thread

12. HowTo determine the correct PageSize?