Last Page Won't Print (Sometimes)
Author Message
 Last Page Won't Print (Sometimes)

Problem: The last page of some PS files will not be printed.

We have an NEC Silentwriter LC 890 PS printer hooked to a Sun4
running SunOS 4.0.1.  I haven't been able to figure out any
identifying characteristic of a file whose last page won't print.
This has happened with files produced by FrameMaker, dvi2ps, dvips,
and other PS filters.

Anyone have a similar problem?  (hopefully with a fix!)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Mail to:

NCState Univ.

Wed, 17 Feb 1993 17:37:00 GMT

1. Distributing DB App w/Delphi v1.0??

2. sometimes it prints, sometimes it doesn't...

3. GhostScript won't print to a single page

4. ghostscript won't print landscape PDF page

5. IDAPI32.DLL - BDE

6. Delphi/Pascal Job opportunity in Silicon Valley

7. Does Delphi C/S 2.0 support Multipul Results Set from SQL Server?

8. 2 problems

9. error initializing Borland Database Engine

10. Only the last page printed

11. Ghostscript 4.03 - last page not printed

12. last page prints first