Adding company logo
Author Message
 Adding company logo

I need to add my companies logo to an existing .ps file. I'm new to
postscript and don't know a lot of the commands. I can get the logo in
many different formats. Help. Examples appreciated.

Thanks

Nick

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 01:41:27 GMT

1. How to superpose PostScript documents (add a logo) ?

2. change IE logo or Netscape Logo

3. Printing companies who know Tex

4. ANY ASP WEB HOSTING COMPANIES IN THE UK

5. Version Info company Name

6. Banner Ad Company

7. Senior Software Engineer for Seattle company, excellent opportunity

8. Accessing network files from the company intranet

9. Change MS Office company and user name?

10. Need: Transverter Pro - company/product info

11. Adobe Vs. Other Companies

12. HowTO: Change Company Field for Large Number of Users