Fonts info. on the host computer
Author Message
 Fonts info. on the host computer

Hello,

I am trying to re-write my postscript program application
so that all the page formatting job can be done on the
host computer side, e.g.  Instead of letting printer to decide
where to insert a line break into a long line, the host computer
generated postscript file should have already broken that line
into shorter lines.  And, I would like to know is there any easy
way to calculate the width of a string on the host computer?

The "GreenBook" from Adobe says that one can find such info.
in ATM files.  Does anybody know where I can get them?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

--Junwen

Ericsson Network Systems, Inc

Thu, 17 Aug 1995 06:58:35 GMT

1. Saving a file to host computer

2. Detect if Host Computer Modem is online

3. Need info on Display Postscript support on HP hosts

4. reading computer info

5. using the winnt provider to get computer info

6. Get computer and user info from domain

7. reading computer info

8. ADSI:GetObject network path not found reading info other than the current computer name

9. reading computer info

10. Installing Adobe fonts on a UNIX computer?

11. Computer Modern Fonts

12. Computer Modern fonts and ghostscript