X Window Ghostscript & ghostview for Windows NT
Author Message
 X Window Ghostscript & ghostview for Windows NT

Does anyone know where I can get versions of Ghostscript and Ghostview
that use X Window and runs on Windows NT? I don't have OpenNT or any of
those Unix to NT porting tools.

Thanks,
Martin Jones
University of Alabama at Birmingham

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 X Window Ghostscript & ghostview for Windows NT
Martin K. Jones asked for

Quote:
> ... versions of Ghostscript and Ghostview
> that use X Window and runs on Windows NT.

Don't bother with X.  With the excellent native WinNT application
GSview, available in a single kit with Ghostscript 5.50 from
Ghostscript distribution sites, you can view and print postscript
and PDF.

Peter Kaiser

Sat, 31 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Ghostscript/GhostView on Windows NT

2. Problems Installing Windows Script 5.0 and Windows Script Host 2.0 Beta on Windows NT 4.0

3. Postscript files generated under Windows NT not read by Ghostview 1.5 (UNIX)

4. Ghostview >= 2.9 for Windows NT

5. Ghostview 1.6 on Windows NT

6. Ghostview and Ghostscript for Windows 3.11

7. help with ghostscript and ghostview for ms windows

8. Ghostscript-Ghostview problems (Windows)

9. help to find windows ghostscript/ghostview

10. Windows 95/NT clients & ADSI

11. VBScript & Windows NT Event Log

12. VBScript & Windows NT Event Log