How to print file into postscript format.
Author Message
 How to print file into postscript format.

Hi guys,

I'm using win95/winword, is there any way to print my files into
postscript format.

Thank you in advance.

Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to print file into postscript format.

Hi Abdullah,

One way is to add a postscript printer to your printers
folder using the wizard that writes to a file rather than
a port. I can't give you any advice as to which printer
driver you should use, ideally it would be the same as the
one you intend to print your postscript files on
eventually.

Jon

Gallicrow Software Limited             http://www.gallicrow.co.uk
Home of Imprint - a utility for printing text and binary files

> Hi guys,

> I'm using win95/winword, is there any way to print my files into
> Postscript format.

> Thank you in advance.

Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Conversion of AFP5 print format to PostScript

2. large-format postscript printing

3. Postscript Code for landscape format, compressed print

4. 2-up printing of _formatted_ postscript

5. printing large format eps-files

6. print large format A0 in to EPS file

7. EPS Print File - Converting to GIF format

8. Printing fax format file on HP laserjet?

9. How to print an error status from printing a postscript file

10. Postscript format vs Adobe Acrobat format

11. need format converter from Postscript to a format Word can read

12. Help:Postscript file format