PostScript as a document exchange standard
Author Message
 PostScript as a document exchange standard

Hey guys!

I've been{*filter*} out on comp.mail.multi-media lately and have gotten into
a rumble over the propostion that postscript will be used as the exchange
standard for multi-media mail. I claim it is going to happen independently
of its desirablity.

There are some really crazy dudes beating up on us PostScript guys, including
the infamous FORTH gang. We need some help. Don't forget your
zip-guns. :-)

Thu, 17 Sep 1992 02:15:00 GMT

1. Getting standard document properties

2. Looking for EPS Standard Document

3. Macintosh PostScript -> Standard Postscript

4. Converting Mac Postscript to standard PostScript

5. Encapsulated PostScript Standard

6. PostScript in PDF (was: Latest DVI standard)

7. Postscript Standard

8. Is the Flate filter part of (standard) PostScript?

9. Problems with PostScript as a graphics standard

10. Non-standard postscript fonts

11. Mixing standard and postscript text....

12. Postscript Control File Standard