Splitting postscript files
Author Message
 Splitting postscript files

Hi,

Does anyone know how to split a large postscript file in several pages.
I'd like to cut a picture in two and print them separately. I'm working
in unix.

Thanks in advance.

Bj?rn
--

Carmen Systems AB, Odinsgatan 9, S-411 03 G?teborg, Sweden
Tel: +46 31 720 81 45, Fax: +46 31 720 81 20

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Splitting postscript files

Quote:

> Hi,

> Does anyone know how to split a large postscript file in several pages.
> I'd like to cut a picture in two and print them separately. I'm working
> in unix.

> Thanks in advance.

You can try the `psselect' program from the psutils package.

From the man page:

  Psselect selects pages from a PostScript document, creating a new
  PostScript file. The input PostScript file should follow the Adobe
  Document Structuring Conventions.

You can get `psselect' and some other good programs from

  ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/support/psutils

...Rolf

--
.-----------------------------------------------------------.
| Rolf Niepraschk c/o Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt |

`-----------------------------------------------------------'

Sat, 31 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Splitting postscript files in VB/Windows

2. Splitting postscript files

3. Anyone know how to split postscript files? HELP!

4. Help! Word 6.0 splits Postscript files...

5. Continuing dilemma: splitting up PostScript file

6. Splitting large postscript files up

7. splitting a postscript file ?

8. How to split a postscript file ?

9. Split up a large postscript file