How can I view postscript files?
Author Message
 How can I view postscript files?

Could anyone please tell me which program I can use to view a postscript
file?

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I view postscript files?
Where can I download a program to view postscript files?

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I view postscript files?

Quote:

>Could anyone please tell me which program I can use to view a postscript
>file?

Check the archives of this group. You will find GhostScript is often
discussed and might do the job.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I view postscript files?
You need to get the Ghostscript (and ghostview) package.
That is dependent on your OS.
Visit the site "http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/".

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I view postscript files?
Thanks, the problem is now solved.

Aandi Inston schrieb:

Quote:

> >Could anyone please tell me which program I can use to view a postscript
> >file?

> Check the archives of this group. You will find GhostScript is often
> discussed and might do the job.

> Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
> PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Utilities for viewing / printing PostScript files

2. Utilities for viewing / printing PostScript files

3. #####Achtung Aleart I nead a Program to view my Postscript-Printing-Files (*.prn)###

4. viewing multiple postscript files

5. How to view and print postscript files

6. View and print postscript files on win95

7. Can't view PostScript file...

8. How do you view postscript files?

9. Utilities for viewing / printing PostScript files

10. Utilities for viewing / printing PostScript files

11. Utilities for viewing / printing PostScript files

12. viewing postscript files in NT