auto downloading header file in windows?
Author Message
 auto downloading header file in windows?

Can someone tell me how to download the postscript header file in
windows 95 when windows starts?

In other words, I would like the windows 95 "Send header now" function
to happen automatically upon startup, and thereafter have windows assume
the header has been downloaded.

Thanks

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:42:20 GMT
 auto downloading header file in windows?

Quote:

>Can someone tell me how to download the postscript header file in
>windows 95 when windows starts?

This may not be relevant to your situation, but header downloading is
now considered to have such small advantages (with modern printers)
that the option no longer exists in current Windows systems.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:36:37 GMT

1. Auto Download HTML save as mht file

2. Downloading PS Header files to LW from Mac?

3. auto download

4. WSH Script for auto download

5. Connect, Header Tag, Download

6. Text file auto generate into z winzip file

7. Auto Window

8. How to Auto Log-out when closing a window

9. auto closing windows

10. how to make IE login window auto-scroll ?

11. Microsoft Script Editor - Autos Window

12. Auto Maximize Window