Page formatting issue
Author Message
 Page formatting issue

Hi;

I recently changed NOS to NT From Novell and ever since I have been unable
to get the same output from PS jobs.

Brief Overview:

Output fonts and line spacing have changed using Adobe 4.2.x drivers with
5si PPD. the text and graphics have decreased in size. (Works out to approx
a char a line horizontal, and one line per page vertical).

Printing with Lintronics 630 Driver to file gives desired output but the
driver does not support features I need (Duplex, etc...).

Please! any thoughts???

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Format issue using Response.ContentType with Excel

2. Date format issues

3. how do I format an .asp page into a single page

4. Web App Design Issue-Back with ASP pages

5. Page Loading issues if jscript functions called

6. pstops : format duplex each has 2 logical pages

7. page format for ps -> pdf

8. CANNOT Date Format using vbscript on asp page into MYSQL dataBase

9. Splitting HTML-formatted page contents into two columns

10. shifting the entire formatted page

11. preserving formatting (hard returns) for retrieved data for display in web page

12. formatting a web page for printing?