Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:15:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Getting 600 dpi with Brother laser

Quote:

> > Where do I look for the information on how to invoke the recompilation under (1)
> > Linux and (2) Windows 98?   Can the compiler(s) under Linux cross-compile to run
> > under Windows?
> >[Snip!]
> I think you need Borland C++ Builder or M$ Visual C to compile a Windows
> exe. At least those compilers are supported, and should works with the
> supplied Windows makefile.

> Best regards,

> Mikkel C. Simonsen

* * Sigh * *   I was afraid of that.  Not that either of these compilers is terribly
expensive, but I was enjoying the idea of trying to use gcc or djgpp, but there seemed
to be a lack of information on how to do so.  So much for fantasy.

--

Vegetarians eat vegetables:  Beware of humanitarians!

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 [Fwd: Getting 600 dpi with Brother laser]

Why, I thought you can compile ghostscript with gcc under cygwin in win32, with
the unix makefile. At least that's my impression. But then, if you do this, you
probably will lose the win32 windll and mswinpr2 driver and you most probably
will lose the X11 drivers. But then, if you are interested in building
ghostscript in win32 solely as a batch tool with customized (additional)
drivers, this might be the way to go.

|> > I think you need Borland C++ Builder or M$ Visual C to compile a Windows
|> > exe. At least those compilers are supported, and should works with the
|> > supplied Windows makefile.
|> >
|> > Best regards,
|> >
|> > Mikkel C. Simonsen
|>
|> * * Sigh * *   I was afraid of that.  Not that either of these compilers is terribly
|> expensive, but I was enjoying the idea of trying to use gcc or djgpp, but there seemed
|> to be a lack of information on how to do so.  So much for fantasy.
|>

|> --

|> Vegetarians eat vegetables:  Beware of humanitarians!
|>

|> --------------76A1558A0F630A6DB9206CFB--
"What you don't care cannot hurt you."            Chap. 7a, AMS-NS

Mon, 02 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 600 dpi PS laser

2. 600 dpi on 300 dpi printer?

3. bitmap in postscript in 600 dpi

4. gs don't print with 600 dpi on HP LJ5

5. Running Ghostscript 5.5 at 600 dpi

6. Ghostscript print with 600 dpi?

7. Ghostscript cdj550 and 600 dpi b/w ?

8. Q: GS with Lexmark Optra E (600 dpi) ?

9. HP 5L at 600 dpi

10. Changing resolution to 600 dpi ?

11. PS driver for MS Windows with 600 DPI ??

12. gs386 + HP LJ4 Plus + 600 DPI