Laser Password Reset
Author Message
 Laser Password Reset

Hello Netters,

I saw reference to a couple of password resetting postscript files. We have a lserwriter here that has had the password changed and consequently nobody can print to it. (No it wasn't the LaserwriterPassword Trojan).

If somebody could send a copy of the file(s) used to reset the password or some information about where I can get them, I would really appreciate it.

ADVthanksANCE

Allan Burton
Macintosh Consultant
Massey University
Palmerston North
New Zealand

Sat, 30 Jan 1993 07:48:56 GMT

1. Helpdesk Reset NT Passwords

2. Password reset for an entire OU

3. Password reset routine..

4. Password Reset Issue

5. How to reset password on all DCs cross sites

6. Password Reset

7. Pull Bad-Password-Time and Bad-Password-Count

8. easiest way to reset NT account passwords through ASP?

9. Reset button doesn't work

10. Uncertainty on DSO.Reset()

11. How to reset the #-of-copies-made counter

12. Resetting Timeout