border on multiple-page output
Author Message
 border on multiple-page output

Hello,

I'm using a 'Generic' postscript printer driver v5.2 for Windows 2000.
When printing multiple pages on one, the driver generates a thin
border around each page.
Up to now, I found no way to disable this feature, so I'd be grateful
for some hints. Perhaps something can be tweaked in the PPD files?

Regards,
Johannes

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 03:54:34 GMT
 border on multiple-page output

Quote:

>Hello,

>I'm using a 'Generic' Postscript printer driver v5.2 for Windows 2000.
>When printing multiple pages on one, the driver generates a thin
>border around each page.

This is by design, apparently, and cannot be suppressed.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 05:09:56 GMT

1. left border between multiple pages?

2. How to share left border between multiple pages?

3. gs4.03 nad strange page borders

4. Convert Multiple Page PS to Single Pages?

5. multiple pages on one page

6. how to print multiple pages on one page

7. Printing Multiple Pages on One Page

8. Multiple page copies on a single page?

9. Print a0 postscript page on multiple a4 pages

10. printing multiple pages per phys. page

11. Overlay Multiple Pages onto One Page?

12. Help: Printing one logical page to multiple physical pages