gv under console
Author Message
 gv under console

hi,

I want to view a .ps file under linux console.  the gv seems not
workable without X.  could anyone please help me?

thanks in advance.

-
steven

Fri, 28 May 2004 14:46:45 GMT
 gv under console

Quote:
> I want to view a .ps file under linux console.  the gv seems not
> workable without X.  could anyone please help me?

You will need to recompile Ghostscript to include the lvga256 or vgalib
devices.  You won't be able to use a previewer such as gv or GSview.

Fri, 28 May 2004 17:34:11 GMT

1. running console app in same console

2. How can I call a console app from WSH in same console?

3. problem with pstops and psnup: fine in gv, bad on printer

4. Can't view .ps file created in Win95 from gv in UNIX

5. gv dumps core

6. gv-3.5.8 compilation error on AIX

7. Page numbers missing on gv

8. gv&gs: how to get currentpapersize

9. gv

10. gv clipping in landscape?!

11. Text Coordinates Differ Between (gs and gv) and Hardcopy

12. GV: shrink to fit