Post Script question
Author Message
 Post Script question

I 'd like to write the letters of a string upside down, so for example,
a M would look (almost) like a W. How do I do that in PS?
Alain

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Post Script question
Quote:

> I 'd like to write the letters of a string upside down, so for example,
> a M would look (almost) like a W. How do I do that in PS?
> Alain

Try
         /myfont [sc 0 0 -sc 0 sc 2 div] selectfont
where sc "myfont" is the name of the font you want to use, and "sc" is
the
size in current user space. The "sc 2 div" shifts the baseline upwards
half the
height of the em square (assuming that the baseline is 1/4 em height
above the
bottom of the em suare, what is roughly true for most text fonts).
Helge

--

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Post Script "Stamp" Question

2. Question About Using a Post Script Printer with Windows 95

3. Post a form from script to script

4. sorry but i dont know where to post this question

5. automatically post question and send email

6. where to post questions on postscript language?

7. Tough Form Post Question for the GODS!

8. Ok Another XP Questioned Post

9. Question about similar post method like Http.OpenURL(MyURL)

10. Post-Script Filters

11. IBM laserprinter E 4019-E01 post script problems???

12. Embedding post-script images in troff text