AcroBuddies has gone down under...
Author Message
 AcroBuddies has gone down under...

I'll just post this once to the groups where there are people interested
in Adobe Acrobat issues so you know what's going on:

The AcroBuddies web site, which provides free help to those with Acrobat
related problems and issues, has moved to Australia and is now hosted by
Round Table Solutions' web site.  Karl De Abrew is the new Moderator,
and has added a really sharp new sign-up procedure which lets new users
of AcroBuddies begin taking advantage of the site as soon as they sign
up.

I hope you'll check it out, and if you find it helpful, take advantage
of it!  It's all purely a public service.

Kind regards,

Dane Udenberg
AcroBuddies Founder

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 AcroBuddies has gone down under...

Can you give the URL?

Quote:

> I'll just post this once to the groups where there are people interested
> in Adobe Acrobat issues so you know what's going on:

> The AcroBuddies web site, which provides free help to those with Acrobat
> related problems and issues, has moved to Australia and is now hosted by
> Round Table Solutions' web site.  Karl De Abrew is the new Moderator,
> and has added a really sharp new sign-up procedure which lets new users
> of AcroBuddies begin taking advantage of the site as soon as they sign
> up.

> I hope you'll check it out, and if you find it helpful, take advantage
> of it!  It's all purely a public service.

> Kind regards,

> Dane Udenberg
> AcroBuddies Founder

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Big Name AcroBuddies

2. AcroBuddies tops 150

3. AcroBuddies Address!!

4. AcroBuddies, the facelift

5. Over 700 Visitors to AcroBuddies

6. drop down box and down arrow key

7. shutting down, rebooting, power down local host???

8. Having Trouble creating and then going to a URL....

9. Having problem printing binary image

10. getting a spec element in multiple elements having same id att

11. having trouble with syntax

12. newbie: having trouble with uniprint/gsview