GSview to pdf
Author Message
 GSview to pdf

I'm trying to print some files and GS doesn't have my printer.

I can print easily in adobe.  Is there an easy way to convert *.ps to
*.pdf

Josh

Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 GSview to pdf

Quote:

>I'm trying to print some files and GS doesn't have my printer.

>I can print easily in adobe.  Is there an easy way to convert *.ps to
>*.pdf

Adobe? That's a software company not a product.

You can convert PS to PDF using Adobe Acrobat Distiller (commercial)
or recent releases of GhostScript.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. GSView Created PDF's Crash Acrobat Reader

2. GSview: printing PDF --> redmon

3. Help with GsView to PDF

4. Different PDF-file sizes when using GSView or RedMon/GhostScript

5. compressed or optimized PDF's with AFPL Ghostscript and GSView

6. PDF file creation with GSView/Ghostscript

7. failure of exporting *.ps to pdf in Gsview 3.6 (win NT)

8. Printing out .pdf files converted by Ghostscript/GSview with Acrobat Reader

9. pdf viewing: acrobat vs gsview

10. Font problems viewing pdf files with gsview

11. foreign characters in PDF are not shown in GSView

12. Converting PS to PDF in GSview