Best configuration of ghostscript for a Kyocera LS 600
Author Message
 Best configuration of ghostscript for a Kyocera LS 600

Moin moin from Hamburg,
I recently bought a Kyocera FS 600 laser printer for using it with linux &
ghostscript 5.10. The manual says it emulates the HP LaserJet 5p so I used the
ghostscript-driver ljet4.
It works without problems, but I think the printing quality can be better
because printing in Windows looks much better :-(
Because of this I consider this to be driver problem. Is there anybody who runs
the same printer and can give me some hints how to setup ghostscript to get
the best printing quality?
There are some specialties about it - the "Kyocera Image Refinement"
resolution enhancer, for example.
According to the printer manual it uses PCL 5e and PJL (additionaly HP-GL/2).
TIA,
--Mirko.
PS: Is there a newsgroup especially for questions concerning ghostscript?
--

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mirko.sucker/

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ghostscript 5.10 BJC-600 driver dumps core

2. Ghostscript and HP OfficeJet Series 600 Printer

3. Running Ghostscript 5.5 at 600 dpi

4. trouble printing certain PostScript pages (ghostscript 5.10, epson stylus 600)

5. epson 600 help with ghostscript

6. Epson Stylus Color 600, ghostscript, uniprint

7. ghostscript 5.10 and stylus 600 on Solaris 2.6

8. Ghostscript print with 600 dpi?

9. Epson Stylus 600 and Ghostscript

10. Ghostscript and Epson Stylus Color 600 and 800

11. Ghostscript cdj550 and 600 dpi b/w ?

12. Ghostscript driver for BJC-600 & BJC-4000