printing
Author Message
 printing

I want to use GSview to print with an old IBM laser printer (make by
Lexmark)

IBM 4029 LaserPrinter
(LaserPrinter 10)

Is the a file that I could patch GSview which contains print support for
this printer?
What file/options could I use with existing printers in GSview?

Thanks for any suggestions

Josh

Mon, 25 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Don't Print the Print Button

2. Adobe Win95 print driver prints unwanted header and trailer

3. Printing without showing a print dialog

4. Simple PS prints wrong, Windows PS prints OK

5. Endless copies printed from printing a single copy

6. i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content

7. Print: how do I print the contents of a textbox

8. How to print a web page without printing the headers and footers

9. Printing problem several prints at same time

10. printing radio buttons w/ X-Print

11. Printing PS files to PS printer through NT server print queue

12. How to print web content without printing the headers and footers