PLEASE HELP!!! PCRIP (Hyphen)
Author Message
 PLEASE HELP!!! PCRIP (Hyphen)

Hi. We are a DTP enterprise and we have many problems with a PCRIP
software, from Hypehn.
The problem is that big files (20 MB), 3000 dpi/200 lpi, the imagestter
just paints a part of the image, not the complete size. I suppouse that
is a problem of PCRIP misconfiguration.
Please, help us.
Thanks in advance.

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PLEASE HELP!!! PCRIP (Hyphen)

Quote:

>Hi. We are a DTP enterprise and we have many problems with a PCRIP
>software, from Hypehn.
>The problem is that big files (20 MB), 3000 dpi/200 lpi, the imagestter
>just paints a part of the image, not the complete size. I suppouse that
>is a problem of PCRIP misconfiguration.

The disk might be full. Run CHKDSK. Also, check the setup options.
There may be something about Write disk always/never/as needed. Try
different settings, it can help.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

3. Help, please please please!!!! Inputing a Hexadecimal Number

4. please please help, Epson stylus Color IIs trouble

5. Please Please Can U Help With RIPSLOAD Software

6. Please, please help me keep my job!!

7. please please help :-)

8. Please, please help, I am desperated...:(

9. Please, please help: a tool for enlarging an existing PS figure

10. Please HELP me, please!

11. ADSI WinNT Help please -- MS folks too, please

12. Hyphen RIP