layers
Author Message
 layers

I'm new in PS things and i've a simple question :

i use a unix GIS program that create ps files and i'd like to add
layers in these files for working better in Illustrator .

Is there a simple way of coding layers in eps files and if yes how ?

Thanks fo your answers...

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:26:17 GMT
 layers

Quote:

>I'm new in PS things and i've a simple question :

>i use a unix GIS program that create ps files and i'd like to add
>layers in these files for working better in Illustrator .

>Is there a simple way of coding layers in eps files and if yes how ?

There is no way at all to code layers in standard postscript. You
might be able to reverse-engineer what Illustrator does, but it would
require you to create the file entirely in Illustrator's
PostScript-derived file format, rather than regular PostScript.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:37:16 GMT

1. external page as layer source with multiple layers

2. Layer problem! Combo is Over layer!

3. FSCommand Controlling Layers and MediaPlayer

4. Problem with IE5, Mac and layer

5. How do I addressing layers in IE5

6. innerHTML or layer (document.write ) ?????

7. Netscape 6 fix for layers

8. dynamic create new layer in IE

9. hide all layers with just one mouseclick?

10. very important!! DHTML layer

11. Layers and framesets

12. Layer order problem