HPGL to Postscript converter.
Author Message
 HPGL to Postscript converter.

Well, the subject and summary says it all - where can I find a converter
to take Hewlett Packard Graphics Language files (for plotters), and convert
them to postscript plotters.

Note that I would prefer PD/Shareware (wouldn't we all?), and that it
probably won't be so good to have something like pbm which will just generate
a bitmap - it would be nice to treat lines as lines, same for fills etc.

Thanks.

--
Alun Jones - Unix Development Engineer - Welcom Software Technology Int'l.
My views are nothing whatsoever to do with the company I work for.

<-- tharr *free* public access to Usenet in the UK 0234 261804 -->

Tue, 18 May 1993 23:35:00 GMT

1. HPGL to PostScript converter needed

2. The long-promised HPGL to PostScript converter is here

3. HPGL to PostScript converter (part 1 of 4)

4. HPGL To Postscript Converter..... (IBM PC)

5. HPGL to PostScript converter ?

6. HELP: HPGL to PostScript converter

7. HPGL to Postscript converter?

8. HPGL->PostScript converter

9. HPGL to Postscript converter

10. HPGL to PostScript converter ?

11. Need: Postscript to HPGL converter -- Got one?

12. PostScript to HPGL converter needed