Help! Ascii85
Author Message
 Help! Ascii85

I need some C++ source code to decode ascii85 compressed data to hex!

I'm on my knees!

Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help! Ascii85

   I need some C++ source code to decode ascii85 compressed data to hex!

Search newsgroup archives for "btoa" or "atob" (dont remember hwo the
archive was named). It's only C code, but it'll give you an idea.

Regards,
        -is

--
NetBSD 1.0 is a release version, Linux 0.9??? still beta. (Matthias Scheler)
I doubt that this distinction matters that much for Linux. (Hamish Macdonald)

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ascii85

2. ghostcript and ascii85 output...

3. ASCII85 Data Encoding

4. ASCII85 encoding ?

5. Looking for ASCII85 spec

6. Need utility to ASCII85 encode JPEG files.

7. ASCII85 and structured comments

8. ASCII85 decoding : quick question

9. ASCII85 filter source

10. ASCII85

11. help help help help help

12. LZW & ASCII85 Encoding (Level 2) question...