Error in PS (Ghostscript) Printing On Epson 640
Author Message
 Error in PS (Ghostscript) Printing On Epson 640

Sorry but I sent this out with subject "Re: How do I set paper size in
postcript level 1" Mistake on my part. Sorry to send message twice but
don't want it lost in the wrong thread.

[Message Begins]
I have just hooked up the Epson Stylus 640 and am using the uniprint
driver with it. I'm using the Mandrake/Redhat 6.0 distribution. In
printtool
the text tests are successfully printed. PS printing prints out the
line:

Error: /invalidfont in findfont

This is followed by stack dumps for the Operand, Execution and
Dictionary stacks. Last OS error is 22.

It doesn't seem to matter which of the stc600xxx I use.

Can anyone point me to a solution to this problem?

thanks,
-lloyd
--
  Humor is just another defense against the universe. -Mel Brooks

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ghostscript-driver for epson stylus 640

2. Epson 640 and Ghostscript

3. Printing 720x720 with an Epson Stylus 640

4. GS drivers for Epson Stylus 640 - disappointing

5. Changing settings LaserWriter 12/640 PS using PostScript

6. : Printing PS file using Epson Printer - Error 15

7. Is Epson Stylus Color 440/640 Compatible with GS ?

8. GhostScript/GSView mode for printing on EPSON 3000

9. Ghostscript printing problem Epson Color Stylus 440

10. Ghostscript/Epson printing problem (freezes).

11. trouble printing certain PostScript pages (ghostscript 5.10, epson stylus 600)

12. PS printing Epson Stylus 800 Problems WIN95