Concatenate postscript files
Author Message
 Concatenate postscript files

Hello:

I'd like to print a couple of web pages without wasting a full paper page
for each web page.  Could one print all web pages into postscript files and
concatenate those such that there is no space between web pages?

TIA,

-Bernd

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Concatenate postscript files

Quote:
>Hello:

>I'd like to print a couple of web pages without wasting a full paper page
>for each web page.  Could one print all web pages into postscript files and
>concatenate those such that there is no space between web pages?

No. Each PostScript file describes entire pages, not just lines that
can be run together.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Concatenate postscript files

Quote:
> Hello:
> I'd like to print a couple of web pages without wasting a full paper page
> for each web page.  Could one print all web pages into postscript files and
> concatenate those such that there is no space between web pages?
> TIA,

I'm sure HP did something to sort out this problem - try looking for
websmart at www.hp.com

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Concatenate postscript-files

2. psjoin - script to concatenate PostScript files

3. Concatenating PostScript Files

4. Question on concatenating PostScript files

5. concatenating postscript files

6. Concatenating postscript files

7. Concatenating postscript files for output.

8. Concatenating Postscript Files

9. Concatenating Postscript Files

10. Concatenate postscript files.

11. concatenate Postscript-Files