postscrip language
Author Message
 postscrip language

HI!
    I need full free documentation of postcript language on the web...
if you know .... let me know as soon as possible ...or send me the web
address .....of that documentation....

tank you...

Jean.

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 postscrip language

Quote:

>    I need full free documentation of postcript language on the web...
>if you know .... let me know as soon as possible ...or send me the web
>address .....of that documentation....

"Needing" something and finding it is not the same thing.

The full documentation is not free. Well, it is free to people who've
payed $300 to join the Adobe Developer Association, or you can pay for
a book.

The page below includes an introductory-to-intermediate work but if
you are serious you'll need to spend money.

Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
PSAlter, psalters, tea, and small {*filter*} animals. And stuff.

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. PostScrip viewer for PC plz

3. Sun Raster file to Postscrip

4. Cheap Postscrip