selecting page ranges from a postscript file
Author Message
 selecting page ranges from a postscript file

        I need to print selected page ranges from a postscript file. In
particular, I'd like to separate the odd and even numbered pages, so that I can
print on both sides of a sheet of paper. This is probably a rather elementary
question, but I don't have any documentation on postscript. Does there exist a
filter that lets one extract selected pages? (Something similar to dviselect
perhaps). If so, where can I get hold of one?
        I have no way of knowing if this information would be useful to others
in netland, so perhaps it would be best to e-mail any replies directly to me.

Thanks in advance,

Aloke

Wed, 19 May 1993 01:42:00 GMT

1. printing a range of pages from a postscript file

2. Select Case range

3. read Image Attributes over selected Range

4. Need to Place Border in Cell or Selected Range of Excel

5. Selecting Range and then Setting the Borders collection

6. selecting a range of posts?

7. range.moveToElementText(range.parentElement())

8. HELP with postscript Select Tray/Page Size Please

9. Looking for postscript page select

10. selecting pages from PostScript

11. Page Range

12. Printing page ranges using Ghostscript?