again - printing in Unix (HP-UX)
Author Message
 again - printing in Unix (HP-UX)

I have installed gs5.50 into my HP-UX 10.20 workstation, and
it goes well. Recently I connected a HP LaserJet 6P/6MP
printer with the machine. The printer has no postscript SIMM
ram. I commended the following to print "test.ps":

prompt> gs -q -sDEVICE=laserjet -r300 -dNOPAUSE \
-sOutputFile\|lpr test.ps

But the output was not the graphics. Instead, just the sentence
"lines too long" was printed in the paper.
I substituted the device option to

-sDEVICE=deskjet

then, only some poor part of the graphics was printed.
How can I overcome the problem? Help me please.

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 again - printing in Unix (HP-UX)
I found the solution from other news group.

Sat, 17 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. printing in Unix (HP-UX)

2. Aladin Ghostscript under HP/UX and black problem (again)

3. Problem: print on a HP laserjet IIIp from HP-UX 10.20

4. Help: ghostscript source files customized for HP-UX

5. BUG REPORT: gs 4.01, HP-UX 9.05, gcc

6. pdfwrite problem in GNU Ghostscript 7.05 on HP-UX

7. Ghostscript 6.51 + HP-UX 11i: PDF file generates error 109 when viewed

8. gv 3.5.8 and HP/UX

9. HP-UX-->pfb to pfa, rebuilding upr file

10. gs5.50 font quality problems on HP-UX

11. Ghostscript for HP-UX?

12. Ghostscript on HP-UX 10.20 cc compiling problem