HTML version of comp.lang.pop FAQ and RCLIB
Author Message
 HTML version of comp.lang.pop FAQ and RCLIB

[To reply replace "Aaron.Sloman.XX" with "A.Sloman"]

Thanks to help from Graham Higgins and Lee Goddard there is now a more
prettily formatted version of the comp.lang.pop FAQ, browsable at

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

 From now on changes will be made ONLY to the HTML version, and
eventually the other one will be removed. Suggestions for improvement
still welcome... (subject to my having time to do anything about them.)

On a different topic:

The RCLIB (relative coordinates) GUI package (which works on Unix/Linux
systems but not on Win/NT as it needs the X windows system) has been
substantially extended in recent weeks, including addition of a facility
for creating automatically formatted dials supporting two-way
interaction.

Details of changes are in

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

First draft documentation on the dials extension is in
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

The package is available in rclib.tar.gz in the Free Poplog directory.

I'll post a more detailed announcement later.

I've been asked about a Prolog interface to RCLIB. Of course it can
all be invoked via direct calls from prolog to Pop-11, but it would
be nice to have a prolog library providing well-crafted interfaces
to the main facilities. Volunteers welcome.

Aaron
===
Aaron Sloman, ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~axs/ )

PAPERS: http://www.*-*-*.com/
FREE TOOLS: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:44:26 GMT

1. comp.lang.pop (and pop-forum) FAQ available in html

2. comp.lang.pop (and pop-forum) FAQ available in html

3. comp.lang.forth and Comp.lang.pop

4. FAQ for comp.lang.pop

5. FAQ for comp.lang.pop

6. FAQ for comp.lang.pop