lib objectclass AND reading expressions - a correction.
Author Message
 lib objectclass AND reading expressions - a correction.

I have once more rushed headlong into print or net....

(a) My version of lib objectclass (sucked through the net) is distinctly
vieux chapeau. The latest version DOES name the slot accessing procs.

(b) There are already handy ways of reading expressions - see ref proglist

Robin.

Tue, 07 Jan 1997 04:19:02 GMT

1. lib objectclass

2. expressions v statements was Re: Creation in Eiffel 3 - correction

3. Regular expressions lib for Eiffel

4. ** Correction for BATF77 ** please read **

5. Correction, correction...

6. Reading POP-11 expressions without tears.

7. read logical expressions ?!?!

8. Lib for Reading/Writing to dos drivers

9. Objectclass Efficiency

10. Objectclass

11. Source file reference and objectclass

12. query about popc and objectclass