Development of Pop-11 for Windows
Author Message
 Development of Pop-11 for Windows

I am very keen to resume using Pop-11, especially now a version for
Windows NT has been released. I am keen to contribute in any way I can
to the development of a Win32/Win64 interface.

I would like to explore using COM/DCOM/COM+/ActiveX objects (or whatever
Microsoft is calling them today), directly from Pop-11. I would also
like to explore creating ActiveX wrappers around Pop-11 components.

Is anyone else working on this version of Pop?
--
Jeff

Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. GSL interface: another Pop-11 development task?

2. Email list for discussion of poplog/pop-11 developments

3. A POP-11 Book Available via FTP

4. calling prolog from pop-11

5. Pop-11 Procedures for encoding and decoding BASE64 files (mimencode)

6. vectors in pop-11

7. Running Pop-11

8. forwarding message from Steve Leach re Running Pop-11

9. Pop-11 XML tools by Steve Leach

10. Regular expression string pattern matching: Embedding pop-11 procedures, and more

11. popsh-0.1 : For Scripting in Poplog and Pop-11

12. looking for file processing programs written in Pop-11