Alphapop
Author Message
 Alphapop

Quote:

> Hi all

> Does anyone know the current status of Alphapop (an old pop-11 on the
> Mac)?  Last I heard it was no longer supported.

Yup. As far as I am aware there are no further versions of AlphaPop
planned.

Quote:
> My problem is that on later (68k) Macs 32-bit addressing has to be switched
> off for Alphapop to run.  But I want to run it on a portable (540c)
> where it is not possible to switch off 32-bit addressing (and Alphapop
> fails with a "type 1 error").

I'm afraid there is no 32 bit clean version of AlphaPop available. In
fact AlphapPop is about as far from 32 bit clean as you can get (can
anybody say tag bits :-)

Sorry.

Adrian

Phone: +44 (0)1273 678367 URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/