using HP M68040 workstation, series 400 (PS)
Author Message
 using HP M68040 workstation, series 400 (PS)

Previously I wrote

Quote:
> Has anyone using such a machine found out how to get the key marked
> "Delete" to transmit a DEL character?

Thanks to all those who reminded me of xev and xmodmap, which can be
used to make any key have any role, when running X.

This still leaves the puzzle of why the DEL key transmits nothing
when one logs in and does not run X.

That issue can be avoided by always running X, but sometimes it
is useful to log in and do something quickly, without starting up X.

Maybe the problem will go away when we finally install HP-UX V9.
Aaron

Sun, 30 Mar 1997 09:02:33 GMT

1. using HP M68040 workstation, series 400

2. Smalltalk for HP Apollo Series 400 / HPUX9.10

3. Fortran 77 Compiler for a DIGITAL ALPHA 400 Workstation

4. AS/400 (I Series) Support

5. KCL/AKCL on HP9000/300 or 400 series

6. AS/400, RPG/400, COBOL, CL/400

7. HP Server VS. HP 9000 Series

8. Imprimir con impresoras HP 400

9. Tcl7.5b3 load test fail on HP 400

10. Rexx/400 & DB2/400

11. Old RM-COBOL UNIX programmer seeking info on move to COBOL/400 on AS/400