Books on POP-11 (that are still in print)
Author Message
 Books on POP-11 (that are still in print)

I'm trying to locate a POP-11 text that is currently in print. I've contacted
the various publishers of the books by Barrett/Ramsay/Sloman, Burton/Shadbolt
and Laventhol, and they all told me that they were out of print.

Can anyone shed any light on other possibilities please.

Thanks,

Pete.

                http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;   Fax: 44 1482 466666
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Hull, Hull, HU6 7RX, United Kingdom

Mon, 28 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. A POP-11 Book Available via FTP

2. A POP-11 Book Available via FTP

3. New Book introduction AI through Pop-11

4. Pop Book - Out of Print

5. calling prolog from pop-11

6. Pop-11 Procedures for encoding and decoding BASE64 files (mimencode)

7. Development of Pop-11 for Windows

8. GSL interface: another Pop-11 development task?

9. vectors in pop-11

10. Running Pop-11

11. forwarding message from Steve Leach re Running Pop-11

12. Pop-11 XML tools by Steve Leach