making the world safe for ved
Author Message
 making the world safe for ved

Following my last posting, I looked into the source code of the rxvt
terminal emulator, and proposed an edit to the maintainer of the package
to make rxvt behave the way that ved expects of a program that sets TERM
to "xterm".  The edit was accepted and will be incorporated in new
versions of rxvt.  Long live free software and its maintainers!

Steve

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:55:56 GMT
 making the world safe for ved

Many thanks Steve. I had intended to follow up your earlier message.
There are lots of relatively small achanges I should put into a new
release of poplog, but it has been too difficult to find time for
everyothing, including finding time to try to develop a grant proposal
to get someone to work on the system.

Aaron

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 06:01:56 GMT

1. Running Ved from Ved

2. Making a package safe for use by multiple tasks

3. Is this safe? (Making string comparisons ignore case)

4. Making strings with single/double quotes safe for MySQL Insert/Update

5. What Makes a World Class Company??

6. Avatar in Blaxxun world made with Superscape

7. Making my VRML world dynamic

8. How safe is $SAFE=4?

9. Dodgy movement in Cosmo World created world

10. T-World 3D Chat World

11. ANN MeshMart's VRML Update Mar 31 and World of WOrlds

12. LISP in the Ada-mandated world (was Re: perl in an Ada-mandated world)