Capturing graphical output?
Author Message
 Capturing graphical output?

Hi,

I'm using RC_LIB in Pop-11 under linux and I was wondering if anyone knows
of a way to capture snapshots of the graphics window at regular intervals,
say every few seconds.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

James

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~wombat20

Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Capturing graphical output?

Quote:

> Hi,

> I'm using RC_LIB in Pop-11 under linux and I was wondering if anyone knows
> of a way to capture snapshots of the graphics window at regular intervals,
> say every few seconds.

> Any suggestions appreciated.

> Thanks,

> James

> http://www.bigfoot.com/~wombat20

Look at teach make_xwd. It lets you dump screen shots of a graphics
window, you can then compile these screeshots into an mpeg.

-- Nick

PhD Student at the University of Birmingham
http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~nah

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HOW TO CAPTURE AN OUTPUT LINE OF A VHDL OUTPUT IN TCL

2. Opinions on Graphical/Schematic capture vs HDL-text only design

3. Opinions on Graphical/Schematic capture vs HDL-text only design

4. COMServer graphical output

5. TK and graphical output

6. How do I execute a shell command and capture the standard output

7. Capture of cmd output in ESA

8. capturing the output from a called program

9. Capturing Printer OutPut to a printer Port

10. capture printer output without novell.

11. Capture Output from Clipper/Rtlink

12. Capturing output from Command