Pop or pop3 server commands
Author Message
 Pop or pop3 server commands

Could someone help me? I need to know some pop commands to use in my vb
application.
i.e. USER username
      PASS password

if you know any other command, please reply me

Alex

Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:47:17 GMT
 Pop or pop3 server commands
Read the corresponding rfc. You can find it at http://ietf.org or even
better at http://rfc.net (look for ?POP).

fudimangoeggi

Quote:

Thema Pop or pop3 server commands:
Quote:
> Could someone help me? I need to know some pop commands to use in my vb
> application.
> i.e. USER username
>       PASS password
> if you know any other command, please reply me
> Alex

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 05:44:36 GMT

1. comp.lang.pop is not for pop3/email/modem topics

2. Read mail from POP3 server

3. does anyone know where I can find a list of pop3 servers

4. Critique invited of POP3 server daemon written in Object Rexx

5. ruby source code for pop3 server?

6. Help Needed in Reading Mails from POP3 and NNTP server

7. POP3 server in Python?

8. POP3 or IMAP server anyone?

9. Staying Connected to a POP3/SMTP Server

10. ::pop3::list and ::pop3::top -> tcllib

11. Example pop3 server & client using the tcllib pop3

12. Pop and the Web - server processes hanging on child