XML DOM or SAX parser for Pop-11?
Author Message
 XML DOM or SAX parser for Pop-11?

Hi all,

Steve Leach submitted an XML library to GOSPEL a couple of years ago. I was
wondering whether anyone had added to it or grown their own?

Cheers,

Luc

Wed, 08 Dec 2004 05:50:20 GMT
 XML DOM or SAX parser for Pop-11?
My subject header was meant for a different message. In case there's any
confusion, xml.p is not a DOM or SAX parser, nor need it be.
See: http://www.poplog.org/gospl/packages/xml/doc/xml

Luc

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Steve Leach submitted an XML library to GOSPEL a couple of years ago. I
was
> wondering whether anyone had added to it or grown their own?

> Cheers,

> Luc

Wed, 08 Dec 2004 06:19:56 GMT

1. SAX/DOM/SXML parsers with support for XML Namespaces and validation

2. XML question, DOM or SAX?

3. XML parsing besides SAX and DOM

4. Pop-11 XML tools by Steve Leach

5. wanted: xml parser or interface to SAX API

6. SAX XML parsers and class frameworks

7. xml.dom.minidom parser error

8. Validating XML DOM parser with PyXML (0.7.1)

9. xml.sax and reserved XML characters in the data stream

10. how to save xml (create with fuctions in xml.dom.minidom

11. help needed creating xml document with xml.dom

12. SAX/DOM implementation for Ada83/95