xved with vedemacs
Author Message
 xved with vedemacs

I am incredibly new to poplog, but if I read what I'm seeing correctly, I
don't see how to effectively use clisp, vedemacs, and xved all at the same
time.  Can anyone clue me in (understanding that I barely understand ANY of
what I'm doing with poplog) as to how I can go about setting up xved so that
it works like emacs and then using that environment to work on clisp code?

I am attempting all this on an install of Redhat 5.2 on a Pentium Pro 180,
if that matters at all.

cheers,

-John Hawkins
Stanford University

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. xved?

2. Free Motif (better than Lesstif) works with Poplog/Xved

3. Making output.p or selected (ESC e) file in XVed pop up

4. XVED: highlighting text

5. windows version ox ved/xved?

6. quitting files in Xved

7. XVed*MaxWindows: 4

8. quitting files in Xved

9. another gripe about Xved - fonts this time.

10. key bindings in XVED

11. XVed under the CDE

12. Disappearing xved scrollbar and menubar