Search for Programming Language Grammars
Author Message
 Search for Programming Language Grammars

This is slightly off topic for comp.lang.pop.

I am looking for a source of grammars for a wide variety of programming
languages. I have shelves of reference books and directories full of web
pages on the subject in question, but I particularly want grammars in a
standard form that I can feed into a generic parser that has to process
file systems with a wide mix of files.

Given the past work on LIB GRAMMAR/LIB FACETS and LIB TPARSE, has anyone
already compiled a library of grammars for use in Poplog?

Does anyone know of a repository of grammars that I can access?

Regards,
--
Jeff

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:26:13 GMT

1. Searching for a Parser with MS-EXCEL-Syntax/Grammar

2. In Search of BNF Grammars

3. Programming-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

4. Grammar for the Logo Language

5. Languages and contextfree grammars

6. FREE SOFTWARE: Tools for Graph Grammar Based VHL-Language PROGRES

7. grammar for verilog language....

8. Data Definition/Manipulation Language grammar for BULL GCOS7 needed

9. grammar for fortran language

10. Wanted: Info on Pro*Kappa language (grammar, manual, examples)

11. Question about DCGs and natural language grammars

12. Wanted: Info on Pro*Kappa language (grammar, manual, examples)