Poplog Advocacy
Author Message
 Poplog Advocacy

         Hi there,

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

         Let me know if you don't like the idea. I will view any
strictures next week, I am off to Fraser Island to fish.

                            All the best,
                              John Duncan

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 07:28:36 GMT
 Poplog Advocacy

Quote:

> Date: 16 Mar 2003 23:28:36 GMT
>          Hi there,

>   http://libranetlinux.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1029

>          Let me know if you don't like the idea. I will view any
> strictures next week, I am off to Fraser Island to fish.

Thanks very much for doing this. I have had a very quick look
and it seems fine except that motif no longer costs money.

This remark
    Motif is non-free

could be replaced with

    If your installation does not include Motif you can get it from
    the OpenMotif web site:
        http://www.opengroup.org/openmotif/

(Redhat distributions I've used include a motif rpm.)

I have not checked through your installation instructions, but since
the installation scripts are being changed (partly as a result of
your earlier comments) please add a note that it is wise to read
the *.txt files as they may include revised installation
instructions.

Many thanks for doing this.

I am also about to go away (on wednesday) on three trips in quick
succession, for which I am unprepared, which is why I don't have
time to check more carefully.

Hope you enjoy your fishing.

Aaron
====
Aaron Sloman, ( http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~axs/ )

PAPERS: http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/research/cogaff/ (And free book on Philosophy of AI)
FREE TOOLS: http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/research/poplog/freepoplog.html

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:01:03 GMT

1. Smalltalk Advocacy

2. RFD: comp.object.advocacy

3. comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

4. Dolphin and Advocacy groups added to Deja (was Re: Reading directory contents in Dolphin)

5. Ideas for use of comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy

6. Please vote! comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy

7. Ideas for use of comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy

8. Smalltalk Advocacy FAQ - need help (was: Smalltalk!)

9. NEW: comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy created

10. CFV: comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy

11. Smalltalk Advocacy

12. RFD: comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy