All===Writers!!!!....
Author Message
 All===Writers!!!!....

We are a New York based international literary agency with two branch offices, one of
which is in Florida. We are seeking new and previously published authors, so please
adhere to the following guidelines.

All fiction: send brief synopsis, first chapter, and include a self addressed, stamped
envelope (SASE).
All nonfiction: brief synopsis, first chapter, SASE.
Short Stories: brief synopsis, 3 pages, SASE.
Poetry: send 3 poems, SASE.
Please do not send complete manuscript unless we ask for it.

Send to: Woodside International Literary Agency
33-29 58 Street>>>>>>>>
Woodside, New York>>>>>>>>
11377>>>>>>>
Phone (main office):
718-651-8145>>>>>>>

Mon, 20 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can C++ compiler writers get aid from Ada compiler writers with respect to seperately compiling generics/templates?

2. External Writer

3. *writers/seeking/publication

4. writers=seeking=publication

5. Report Writer for Smalltalk