Linux demonstration version segmenation faults
Author Message
 Linux demonstration version segmenation faults

I recently copied back the demonstration version of poplog for Linux
but when I tried to run it I get a segmentation fault just after the banner.

Has anyone got this to work?

Tue, 21 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBX and IMSL -- segmenation fault

2. Demonstration version of APL2 for Windows

3. Demonstration of VO Version 2 in Toronto on May 2

4. Calling Haskell function from C (FFI) causes seg-fault (GHC,linux)

5. Segmentation fault in POPLOG Linux.

6. Linux Poplog - seg fault?

7. IBM Orexx for Linux and Segmentation faults

8. - regina rexx - linux segmentation fault

9. reasons for segmentation faults on linux

10. Segmentation Fault using Ada IO under Linux

11. Character output yields segmentation fault under Linux

12. Segmentation Fault: When attempting to run Sun Fortran code on Linux