CONTRACT PAYMENT
Author Message
 CONTRACT PAYMENT

DR Frank bello
First Bank of Nigeria Plc=2E
Lagos=2C Nigeria=2E

ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS=3B f=5Fb=40email=2Ecom
DEAR SIR
Compliment of the day and how is life general with
you=3F Of course it is my humble wish to solicit and
crave your indulgence to make this project request for
a joint business transaction which I hope will not
come to you as a surprise=2C hence I plead for your
pardon=2E

I am Dr=3AFrank bello=2C the  manager of headquarter first
bank of
Nig=2E Plc=2E Lagos=2E I have an urgent and confidential
business proposal for you=2E

On June 6=2C 1997=2C an Australlian oil
consultant=2Fcontractor with via National Petroleum
cooperation =28NNPC=29 Mr=2E Peter Bush made a numbered time
=28fixed=29 deposit for twelve calenderer month valued at
US$10=2C500=2E00=28Ten Million Five Hundred Thouand
US Dollars=29 in my branch=2E

On maturity=2C I sent a routine notification to his
forwarded address but got no reply after months we
send a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employee =28Nigeria national petroleum
Corporation=29 that Mr peter Bush died from an
automobile accident=2E On further investigation=2C it was
clear  that he died without making a will=2E All
attempts by the Australian to trace his next of kin
were fruitless=2E

I therefore made further investigation and discovered
that Mr=2E Peter Bush did not declare any next of kin or
relations in all his official documents including his
deposit document in my bank=2E The total sum
US$10=2C500=2C000=2E00 is still in my bank as dormant acct=2E
No one will ever come forward to claim it=2E According
to Nigerian banking law=2C after five years=2C the money
will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian
Government=2E If the account owner is certified death
and nobody comes forward to claim it=2E

This is the situation =2C and my proposal is that I am
looking for a foreigner who will stand in as the
beneficiary=2Fnext of kin=2E This is simple=2E All you have
to do is to immediately send me the details of a bank
account anywhere in the world for me to arrange the
proper money transfer document=2E The money will then be
transferred into the account for us to share in the
ration of 60% for me 30% for you while the remaining
10% will be set aside for expenses incurred with here
and there=2E

There is no risk involved=2E I am using my position and
connection in the bank here to do all the document
work for the transaction=2E We shall employ the services
of an attorney to draft the will and obtain all
necessary documents and letter of administration in
your fovour for the transfer=2E This transaction is risk
free guaranteed=2E If you are interested=2C please reply
immediately confidentiality and be rest assured that
this transaction could be most profitable for both of
us=2E Please do not expose this deal if you are not
interested because if you do=2C it will take me out of
seat=2ECAN AS WELL REPLY ME TO THIS ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS=3B f=5Fb=40email=2Ecom

I am awaiting your urgent reply

Best regards=2C

Dr=2EFrank bello

Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:39:25 GMT

1. Online Payment options

2. PayPay and IPN(Instant Payment Notification)

3. Payment Processing Templates (FREE)

4. CW Addons by Berthume - NEW PAYMENT METHODS

5. loan payment app

6. payment processor integration with Python

7. PAYMENT: PAST DUE

8. Need someone to do a little program (with payment)

9. online payments

10. PSA/PSF, pyZine international payments

11. CC Payment Gateways