Q: stand alone executables made with Poplog?
Author Message
 Q: stand alone executables made with Poplog?

Since the source is available, I am sure that the
anser to my question is, ultimately, yes.

Can stand alone executables be made fairly easily?
How much runtime support is required?

Thanks in advance for any info,

--Mark Watson  www.markwatson.con
--author, programmer.

Wed, 06 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: stand alone executables made with Poplog?

Quote:

> Since the source is available, I am sure that the
> anser to my question is, ultimately, yes.

Well, sorta.  If you mean statically linked binaries.

Quote:
> Can stand alone executables be made fairly easily?
> How much runtime support is required?

What do you mean by standalone executables?

--

Free Scheme/Lisp Software     http://www.red-bean.com/~craig
"riot shields. voodoo economics. its just business. cattle

Wed, 06 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: stand alone executables made with Poplog?
See help * popc and ref * popc

--
Anthony Worrall
The University of Reading,

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Update: sqfreeze makes stand-alone executables.

2. ANN: sqfreeze makes stand-alone executables.

3. To stand-alone or not to stand-alone

4. Stand-Alone Executables?

5. Stand-Alone Executable

6. Stand-alone executable with CGI VI's , ITK and LabVIEW 6.1

7. Stand Alone executable?

8. Using stand alone executables to send data to the parallel port

9. stand-alone executables

10. Compiling a stand-alone executable with MIT Scheme

11. Stand Alone Executable

12. running a stand-alone executable from within a python program